Short Term Management is quite different than traditional property management. It is more hands on as the property has guests coming and going quite often. There are several visits per week and many hours marketing and communicating with new guests. We offer this service because the core business model is similar in that our infrastructure is in place. This can be much more profitable for owners if the property, location and pricing is correct. This is why we highly recommend you hire us for an initial consultation to uncover:
- Property condition
- Location success
- Improvements needed
- Nightly, weekly and monthly rates
- Expected occupancy rates
The fee for the consultation is $300. NOTE: If we are hired to manage your property, we credit this back
Our Management and Lease fees include the following:
- Market the property and oversee daily adjustment of pricing to change accordingly
- Maintain and oversee the Airbnb website and communicate with guests
- Pre-arrival and departure inspections
- Coordinate cleaning crews
- Change front door lock codes
- Garbage can visits to set out and put back
- Oversee the supply closet is filled with the necessary items needed for the guests
- Shop for toiletries, welcome gifts and cleaning supplies
- Coordinate repairs between Guests, Owner and Vendor.
- Recommend routine maintenance and assign at the appropriate intervals.
- Maintain repair and maintenance logs
- Disperse revenue monthly by direct deposit
- Detailed bookkeeping of Property’s income and expenses including year-end 1099’s and preparation of detailed cash flow reports.
- Maintain owners online portal reflecting up to date current expenses and other important document copies.
We can take care of everything if that is what you prefer. Your job will then be to sit back and collect your income.
Questions, please call us 770.587.9300 or fill out the form and we will contact you