What is Tenant Placement?
Wilcher Properties Group offers a program to help find a house, townhome or condo to rent, for most of the Greater Atlanta Area. This includes using our agents to search with your criteria, personally show you the properties and negotiating the best terms on your behalf. Our dedicated team with more than 25 years of professional experience will help make this task less stressful and more enjoyable.
We get asked why Tenant Placement? Our answer is simple. Just as we provide great service for our clients who buy and sell properties, we can provide you the same level of service. We have invested in a complete and modern software solution to help makes this experience seem fun.
- You must be able to qualify. We work for you but we don’t want to waste your time. You must be able to meet the minimum requirements in order to qualify with your income, credit and debt ratios. We need to know about any criminal or identity theft in your past.
- Complete a Detailed Questionnaire: We want to know about you and your needs. Example Questions are: [1.] Do you need 4 bedrooms or do you need 3 bedrooms and a home office? [2.] You need a fenced yard for your 75 lb Golden Retriever. [ 3.] You must be within 3 miles of work. (etc.)
- You fully fund the Procurement Deposit. We require a down payment of $300 towards our fee, which is equal to 1/3% of one full months rent.
- Signed Agreement: It’s simple. We will discuss the terms ahead of time so there is no misunderstandings. We will send you the agreement to review and E-Sign. Then we will start the hunt!
- Representation: We fight for our clients. We want to make sure you have representation when negotiating a lease terms, conditions, and concessions.
- Online access is provided to you to see the new listings as they come on the market. This is key because that way you are part of the solution.
- Guarantee: We guarantee that if the information you provide us is accurate, and you follow our plan, we will find you a property to rent or you get your money back.
More information? Fill out this form.
Primary Area’s Covered
- Cobb County including Marietta, Smyrna, Vinings, Kennesaw, Mableton, Powder Springs, E Cobb, W Cobb.
- Cherokee County including Woodstock, Canton and Holly Springs.
- Dekalb County including Atlanta, Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Tucker and Stone Mountain.
- Fulton County including Sandy Springs, Roswell, Milton, Alpharetta, Johns Creek and parts of Atlanta.
- Paulding County including Dallas and Hiram