What is Tenant Placement?
Wilcher Properties Group offers a program to help YOU find a house, townhome or condo to rent in most of the Greater Atlanta Area. This includes using our professional agents to search properties that match your criteria, personally show you properties and negotiate the best terms on your behalf. Our dedicated agents help make this task more enjoyable and less stressful. Because really, isn’t moving to a new home supposed to be fun and exciting?
We get asked why Tenant Placement? Our answer is simple. Just as we provide great service for our clients who buy and sell properties, we strive to provide the same level of service for those clients who are looking for a home to rent.
Does It Cost Me Anything?
Good question. As with buying a house, the fee we charge is often subsidized by the owner of the property. The same subsidy is true when leasing a home. We require a $300 deposit to get started and your application fee is separate. The only time you will pay anything additional is if the owner’s subsidy doesn’t cover our fee, and even then you will only pay the difference. If the owner’s subsidy covers our fee of 6.00% (calculated from Total Gross Rent of the original lease term), you will owe nothing more and your deposit can be refunded!
- Qualify: Yes, you must meet the minimum requirements in order to qualify to rent. Before the search begins, we will help you to determine your level of qualifying by having you complete our standard rental application, which includes a full background check. Once submitted and reviewed, we will go over the results. Taking these steps up front is our assurance to you that your time and money will not be wasted.
- Detailed Questionnaire: It’s important that we know your wants and needs when it comes to your new home. This questionnaire will help us fully understand the “have to haves” versus the “nice to haves”. We want to know about your needs because the more details you can provide us, the more accurate the property matches will be!
- Representation: We fight for our clients. We want to make sure you have representation when negotiating the terms of your lease.
- Security Deposit: We need to verify you have available funds in order to pay the security deposit in full plus a full months rent at the move in.
- Agreement: We use a simple agreement that is electronically sent for you to review and e-sign. Once the agreement is signed, second, we require your applications to be completed. Third, the questionnaire completed and reviewed. Finally, the down payment funded. Once we have all four of these completed we’re ready to start the hunt!
- Search: Online access is provided so you can see the new listings as they come on the market.
- No Limits: As much as we wish we could show properties to you all day, every day, for several weeks, throughout this big city of ours, we just can’t. That’s not a good use of your time or ours. Our program includes scheduling as many as 3 outings, over a 30 day period, and up to a total of 12 properties within a 10 mile radius. Not to worry, we should find you a good match as we’re good at what we do. If you really want to see more, we’ll work that out. All the details are outlined in our agreement.
- Money Back Guarantee: We guarantee that if the information you provide to us is 100% accurate, we will find you a property to rent or you get your deposit money back.
More information? Fill out this form.
Primary Area’s Covered
- Cobb County including Marietta, Smyrna, Vinings, Kennesaw, Mableton, Powder Springs, East Cobb, West Cobb.
- Cherokee County including Woodstock, Canton and Holly Springs
- Dekalb County including Atlanta, Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Tucker and Stone Mountain
- Fulton County including Sandy Springs, Roswell, Milton, Alpharetta, Johns Creek and parts of Atlanta
- Paulding County including Dallas and Hiram