What is Tenant Placement?
Wilcher Properties Group offers a program to help YOU find a house, townhome or condo to rent, for most of the Greater Atlanta Area. This includes using our professional agents to search within your provided criteria, personally show you the properties and negotiating the best terms on your behalf. Our dedicated team with more than 25 years of professional experience will help make this task less stressful and more enjoyable.
We get asked why Tenant Placement? Our answer is simple. Just as we provide great service for our clients who buy and sell properties, we can provide you the same level of service. We have invested in a complete and modern software solution to help makes this experience seem fun.
Does It Cost Me Anything?
Good question. Just as you would hire one of our professional real estate agent’s to find you a home to buy, we use the same professionals to help you rent a home. Our agents spend time listening to your needs and looking for a good matches in order to shorten this search process and make the best use of your time. As with buying a house, the fee we charge is often times subsidized by the owner of the property. The same is true with leasing a home. If subsidy doesn’t cover our 4.167% of Total Gross Rent (TGR) for the original lease term, we will collect the balance from you at the move in.
- You must be able to qualify. We want to make this a fun, easy transition for you and we don’t want to waste your time. So before we begin, we want to make sure you are able to meet the minimum requirements in order to qualify. This includes your current provable income, credit history, debt ratios and more. We need to know all about you and anyone who will be living with you.
- Complete a Detailed Questionnaire: We want to know about your needs. Example Questions are: [1.] Do you need 4 bedrooms or do you need 3 bedrooms and a home office? [2.] You need a fenced yard for your 75 lb Golden Retriever. [ 3.] You must be within 3 miles of work. (etc.)
- Representation: We fight for our clients. We want to make sure you have representation when negotiating a lease terms, conditions, and concessions.
- Deposit. We need to verify you have available funds in order to pay the security deposit in full and a full months rent at the move in.
- Signed Agreement: It’s simple. We will sending you an agreement ahead of time so there is no misunderstandings. Once you have read the agreement, you will E-Sign and fund the required down payment of $300 towards our fee (4.167% of TGR), we’ll be ready to start the hunt!
- Online access is provided to you to see the new listings as they come on the market. This is key because that way you are part of the solution.
- Guarantee*: We guarantee that if the information you provide us is accurate and fully truthful, we’ll find you a property to rent or you get your money back.
- No Limits: As much as we wish we could show you properties all the time and all over this great big city, we just can’t. Our program includes finding a good time for your agent to take you and others you want to see property(s) as many as three (3) outings, over a 20 day period, and to see up to 8 listings within a 10 mile radius of each other. No worries though, we’re good. We can find you a good match within these parameters. If you really want to see more, we’ll work that out. All the details are outlined on our agreement.
More information? Fill out this form.
Primary Area’s Covered
- Cobb County including Marietta, Smyrna, Vinings, Kennesaw, Mableton, Powder Springs, E Cobb, W Cobb.
- Cherokee County including Woodstock, Canton and Holly Springs.
- Dekalb County including Atlanta, Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Tucker and Stone Mountain.
- Fulton County including Sandy Springs, Roswell, Milton, Alpharetta, Johns Creek and parts of Atlanta.
- Paulding County including Dallas and Hiram